Also of Interest...
Registration deadline extended for the informal interactive hearings of the General Assembly in preparation for the United Nations summit for the adoption of the post-2015 development agendaUPDATE: The deadline for completing the questionnaire for non-accredited organizations is extended to 5:00 p.m. EST on 13 May 2015.
Registration IS NOW OPEN for the informal interactive hearings of the General Assembly with non-governmental organizations, civil society organizations, major groups and the private sector in preparation for the United Nations summit for the adoption of the post-2015 development agenda.
Please note that there are two registration pages – one for accredited NGOs and one for non-accredited NGOs.
Organizations with any of the following accreditation need to simply register, by clicking here:
• Organizations with consultative status with ECOSOC;
• Organizations on the Commission on Sustainable Development (CSD) Roster; and
• Organizations accredited to the World Summit on Sustainable Development (WSSD).
Organizations that do not have one of these forms of accreditation need to apply for special accreditation, which involves two steps:
• Completing a questionnaire by 5:00 p.m. EST on 13 May 2015 (click here); and
• Completing the registration (click here).
Please note that the deadline to register has been extended until 5:00 p.m. EST on 19 May 2015. Registration is limited to 6 representatives per organization. For further information please see the FAQ.
More information: http://csonet.org/content/documents/Civil_Society_Hearings_2015_FAQ.pdf See All News