Also of Interest...
Apply to Register for the 25-27 September UN Summit for the adoption of the post-2015 development agendaIn accordance with General Assembly resolution 69/244 of 29 December 2014, the United Nations Summit for the adoption of the post-2015 development agenda will be held from 25 to 27 September 2015, at the United Nations Headquarters in New York and convened as a high-level plenary meeting of the General Assembly.
In accordance with GA decision A/69/L.43 regarding the organization of the Summit, the United Nations Secretariat invites representatives of non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and civil society organizations (CSOs) with the following forms of UN accreditation status to indicate their interest in participating in the plenary meetings and interactive dialogues of the UN Summit for the adoption of the post-2015 development agenda:
1. consultative status with ECOSOC
2. on the CSD roster
3. accredited to the World Summit on Sustainable Development (Johannesburg 2002)
4. accredited to the UN Conference on Environment and Development (Rio 1992)
5. participated in a previous UN Summit
6. Special accreditation to the 25-27 September 2015 UN Summit for the adoption of the post-2015 development agenda. NOTE: Some NGOs and CSOs obtained this special accreditation in May 2015 in advance of the 26-27 May UNGA hearings on the post-2015 agenda. If your organization applied for special accreditation to the post-2015 Summit during the July-August 2015 special accreditation application period, please proceed with applying to register for the Summit while awaiting decision on the special accreditation. You will receive the decisions on both the special accreditation and registration applications together.)
Organizations that do not fall under any of the above categories will not be considered.
For more information on the review process and to access the application form, please visit: http://csonet.org/index.php?menu=172
The application deadline is 24 August 2015, 5:00PM New York time.
More information: http://csonet.org/index.php?menu=172 See All News