Also of Interest...
16th session of the Committee of Experts on Public Administration, NY, 24 - 28 April 2017 - Call for written statementsThe Division for Public Administration and Development Management of the United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs is pleased to announce an open call for written statements for the 16th session of CEPA for NGOs in ECOSOC consultative status. The main item of discussion for CEPA this year is "Ensuring effective implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals: leadership, action and means" with sub-items:
1. Understanding the needs of local authorities and communities and supporting and equipping them for the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals;
2. Institutional leadership and the Sustainable Development Goals;
3. Institutional arrangements for the Sustainable Development Goals;
4. Development of principles of effective governance;
5. Strategies for integrated action to achieve poverty eradication: implications for public institutions.
The 16th session will be held on 24-28 April at the United Nations Headquarters in New York. The submission of written statements on these issues is open through CSO Net at http://bit.ly/CEPA16 (under the statements tab). Statements sent by e-mail cannot be accepted. The deadline for statement submission is 31 March 2017. More information: https://publicadministration.un.org/en/CEPA See All News