Also of Interest...
24 - 28 April: The 16th session of the Committee of Experts on Public Administration (CEPA)The 16th session of the Committee of Experts on Public Administration of the United Nations Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) will be held from 24 to 28 April 2017 at the United Nations Headquarters, in New York.
The main issue for discussion will be “Ensuring effective implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals: leadership, action and means.” The five sub-issues will be:
1. Understanding the needs of local authorities and communities and supporting and equipping them for the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals;
2. Institutional leadership and the Sustainable Development Goals;
3. Institutional arrangements for the Sustainable Development Goals;
4. Development of principles of effective governance;
5. Strategies for integrated action to achieve poverty eradication: implications for public institutions
To register for this meeting please click here: http://bit.ly/CEPA16. For more information on the event please visit https://publicadministration.un.org/en/CEPA.
Live webcast will be available. More information: https://publicadministration.un.org/en/CEPA See All Upcoming Events