Also of Interest...
ECOSOC NGOs - 2014 UN Grounds PassesGrounds passes for 2014 can be requested following the established procedure below.
Like this year, you will not be required to visit the DESA NGO Branch for issuance of UN Grounds Passes.
• Please pre-register your request online at http://csonet.org/?menu=86. Once approved you will receive an email with a request to print a security form (SSS.160). When registering online, make sure that you request the duration of your new pass to be from 1 January 2014 to 31 December 2014.
• As before, you will also need a letter, on the official letterhead of the organization, from your Chief Executive / President designating a maximum of five representatives for annual passes plus two for the CEO and Chief Executive. This is a mandatory requirement. See sample letter here.
• After you have pre-registered online, you can apply for the pass, in person, at the UN Pass and ID office, at the corner of 45th Street and 1st Avenue, between 9 am and 4 pm, Monday through Friday.You must bring the letter and a printed copy of the security form.
•Annual passes for the year 2014 will be issued from 2 January 2014 onwards.
• Registrations submitted online before 4 pm (New York time) will be endorsed the next business day by the UN Pass & ID office.
• Procedures for Geneva and Vienna are also unchanged. More information: http://csonet.org/?menu=86 See All News