Also of Interest...
2014 UN grounds passes for NGOs in ECOSOC consultative status2014 UN grounds passes for NGOs in ECOSOC consultative status
Grounds passes for 2014 can be requested following the procedure described below.
• Like this year you will not be required to visit the DESA NGO Branch for issuance of UN Grounds Passes.
• Instead, you will be required to pre-register your request online at http://csonet.org/?menu=86.
• As before, you will need a letter from your organization (on the organization’s letterhead) in order to obtain a pass. This is a mandatory requirement.
• As before, after you have pre-registered online, you can apply for the pass, with all the necessary documentation, in person, at the UN Pass and ID office, situated at the corner of 45th Street and 1st Avenue, between 9 am and 4 pm, Monday through Friday.
• Annual passes for the year 2014 will be issued from 2 January 2014 onwards.
• Registrations submitted online before 4 pm (New York time) will be endorsed the next business day by the UN Pass & ID office.
• Procedures for Geneva and Vienna are unchanged.
More information: http://csonet.org/?menu=86 See All News